This year, The Great Pumpkin Fest will be seeing a big change with the family-friendly event taking over Planet Snoopy Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. beginning September 22 through October 27.
The Great Pumpkin Fest features more than 35 activities including:
- Peppermint Patty’s Tall Tales: Kids gather around as Peppermint Patty shares some of her favorite Halloween tales.
- PEANUTS Howling Halloween Party: The PEANUTS gang invites you to their rockin’ Halloween party! Have your camera ready for a meet‑and‑greet opportunity with the characters immediately following the show.
- The Great Talking Pumpkin: Kids will enjoy meeting and conversing with Patch, the cousin of the famous “Great Pumpkin” mentioned in the PEANUTS cartoon, “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”.
- Lucy’s Witch’s Kitchen: Enjoy an interactive station where kids can feel and smell some of the ingredients that a witch uses in her friendly spells and potions.
- Shermy’s Tractor Tour: Kids travel though a hay maze on their very own mini tractor (maximum 54 inch height).
- Franklin’s Game Zone: As low as $1 to play! Kids of all ages will enjoy testing their skills with an assortment of carnival‑style games. There’s a winner every time!
- Linus’ Foamtastic: A fan blowing literally thousands of bubbles creates an inviting pool of good clean fun for kids of all ages (maximum 48 inch height).
- Linus’s Labyrinth: Kids will absolutely love this maze of cornstalks and hay bales but they may get lost if they’re not careful. The twists and turns of this maze will test their memory.
- Trick-or-Treating: Little ghouls and goblins can search for treats at candy stops located throughout Planet Snoopy.
- Schroeder’s Play Puzzles: Kids of all ages will enjoy playing family favorite games like Go Fish, Old Maid, Hearts and PEANUTS Bingo!
- Lucy’s Holiday Fashion Show & Costume Contest: Kids can participate in a costume contest for a chance to win great prizes.
- Woodstock Arts & Crafts: Grab your very own mini pumpkin and PEANUTS coloring page and decorate it with your own artistic flair!
- Pigpen’s Pony Rides: Saddle‑up for some unbridled fun and join Pigpen on an equestrian adventure through a winding, wooded trail! An addition fee is required for this attraction.
- Snoopy’s Barnyard Friends: A petting farm with 50 animals for guests of all ages to learn about and interact with.
- The Monsters are Coming Charlie Brown: Join Charlie Brown and friends as they get dressed up in their favorite Halloween costumes and sing in the creepy and kooky, mysterious but spooky musical adventure that is more fun than fright.
- Funky Pharaoh’s Dance Party: Sing and dance with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and other members of the PEANUTS gang as they get ready for Halloween.
- Rides: Enjoy your favorite rides in Planet Snoopy, including four roller coasters.
Best of all, since The Great Pumpkin Fest is all fun and no fear, children of all ages can enjoy the fun of the Halloween season at Kings Island.
Get tickets now as low as $34.99 online.
Post a Comment
Kings Island Foodie News: Beef Sauerbraten with Ginger Brown Sauce highlights Saturday's Chef's Plate Special
50th Anniversary Series: The day Kings Island got its name
Memories are waiting to be made at Kings Island's Tricks And Treats Fall Fest
Over the Top awards presented to 10 Kings Island associates for week ending October 11
Kings Island partners with The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards
Kings Island Foodie News: Grilled Pork Loin on the menu for Saturday's Chef's Plate special
A Kid Again families ready for Tricks And Treats Fall Fest adventure at Kings Island
Rides part of the Tricks And Treats Fall Fest family fun
Kings Island GM presents 13 seasonal and part-time associates with the Over the Top award for the week ending October 4
Track pieces from retired Vortex roller coaster go on sale, sell out fast