Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
Kings Island's Great Pumpkin Fest the ultimate kids' Halloween party
Kings Island’s Halloween Haunt is now open
Find the fear faster at Halloween Haunt by downloading Kings Island’s mobile app
Halloween Haunt opens Friday
This date in 1970: Construction of The Racer began at Kings Island
The Great Pumpkin Fest returns September 22
Kings Island lays first track piece for new Orion roller coaster
5 new attractions added to Kings Island’s Halloween Haunt
Kings Island’s all-new HalloTween offers spooky-fun haunts for young scare-seekers
Vertical construction begins on new Orion roller coaster