Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
Top 10 Kings Island Instagram photos of 2018
The year that was – a look back at the moments that shaped 2018 at Kings Island
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Kings Island’s WinterFest
Merry Christmas! From the Kings Island Blog
WinterFest voted one of the Best Theme Park Holiday Events in the country
Ice carvers demonstrate their cool talents at WinterFest
9 must try meals & treats of WinterFest
Decorating cookies with Mrs. Claus an unforgettable experience for families at WinterFest
A picture with Santa at WinterFest a new tradition for Greater Cincinnati area families
Treat your taste buds to the sweet and savory flavors of WinterFest