Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
On this day 40 years ago, testing of The Beast began
Top 5 reasons to add All Season Dining to your Season Pass
The Beast and Diamondback take center stage in viral videos: Hear Queen and Smashing Pumpkins as they plummet down first drops
IRS man got his fill of ups and downs on The Beast
Glockenspiel to return for Kings Island’s 2019 season
Kings Island releases new pins for 2019
Antique autos arrive at Kings Island
Coaster Campout 2019 tickets now on sale
30-day notice! Kings Island opens for the 2019 season April 20
Hear what Kings Island's executive chef James Major has to say about the new Miami River Brewhouse