Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
Popular Kings Island attractions celebrating anniversary seasons in 2020
The Voice on NBC contestant Michael Williams stars in new Kings Island show
The Beast, Racer part of an elite group of legendary roller coasters
Kings Island releases new pins for 2020
Summer Flash Sale!
Kings Island's Orion reactions are in. Here's what people are saying
Kings Island's Orion roller coaster a story-driven attraction
Kings Island opens to everyone this Friday, July 10: Top tips for your upcoming visit
Kings Island mourns the passing of live shows performer Ally Davis
Refuel at the new Meteor Canteen Consumption Station in Area 72 at Kings Island