Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
Kings Island launches new 4K Cinematic YouTube Series
This date in 2016: Mystic Timbers revealed at Kings Island
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Boo Blasters on Boo Hill at Kings Island
Kings Island Foodie News: Chicken Sandwich added to Chicken Shack menu
Check out this sunrise from Orion at Kings Island
Today is National Carousel Day!
Kings Island Foodie News: The Celestial Sausage is now available for a limited time
Floral Clock an iconic Kings Island attraction
Take a virtual ride on Kings Island's Orion roller coaster
Celebrate National Carousel Day this Saturday