Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
Tickets now on sale for Halloween Haunt and Great Pumpkin Fest at Kings Island
Working on the railroad one of the coolest jobs at Kings Island
Kings Island's new Orion roller coaster ready to enter vertical phase of construction progress
Drop Tower poised to give 10 millionth ride Labor Day weekend
Enjoy one last splash of summer Labor Day weekend
5 things to know about Kings Island’s new Orion roller coaster
Cast your vote for Halloween Haunt in national poll for Best Theme Park Halloween event
10 reasons to get a 2020 Gold Season Pass
A Final Walk in the Park at Kings Island: Goodbye for Now
First ride parts, track piece for new Orion roller coaster delivered