Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
In honor of its 40th anniversary, Kings Island has brought back the original Beast trains color scheme
Tunnel Vision: How The Beast tunnels came to be
Readers’ Mailbag: What became of the towers, gondolas and other parts from the Skyride?
40 years ago today, The Beast was named
Enjoy a fun and rewarding summer as a lifeguard at Kings Island’s Soak City Water Park
6 more weeks of winter or an early spring: Did The Beast see its shadow?
Kings Island has 5,000 job openings
Readers’ Mailbag: Why was the last dip on the Racer removed in 1996?
Tickets for Coasterstock 2019 go on sale Friday exclusively online
Construction for Kings Mills Antique Autos coming along