Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
7 things you need to know about Tricks And Treats Fall Fest
Kings Island Foodie News: Grilled Flank Steak highlights Saturday's Chef's Plate special at Wishbone Grill
Foodie Guide to the sweets and savories at Kings Island's Tricks And Treats Fall Fest
Kings Island GM hands out eight more Over the Top awards to deserving associates
Kings Island decorated for fall fun
Dare to be haunted by the Vortex and King Cobra Frappuccino
Kings Island Foodie News: Saturday's Chef's Plate special a sure crowd pleaser
Kings Island Foodie News: New this fall The French Corner on International Street
Last call to experience night rides and water attractions in 2020 at Kings Island
Ready, set, boo! All-new Tricks And Treats Fall Fest opens Sept. 26 at Kings Island