Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
This day in 2008: Robbie Knievel, son of Evel Knievel, jumps 24 trucks at Kings Island
Roller Coaster Terminology 101
Take the ultimate virtual road trip this Memorial Day Weekend on favorite Cedar Fair roller coasters
The Racer vs. The Beast: The Great Debate
Seven little known facts about Kings Island's Rivertown
Belly rubs welcomed by new K9 officer "Orion"
How quickly can you piece together this Banshee digital puzzle?
Kick off summer by grilling Kings Island baby back ribs
Kings Island's Orion giga coaster, by the numbers
Take a virtual ride on the world's longest steel inverted roller coaster