Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Post a Comment
#KILive: Watch the replay of scare actors being transformed into Haunt monsters
THIS WEEKEND: Your last chance of the year to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
Days before closing for good, Vortex roller coaster to give its 46 millionth ride
Tickets now on sale for WinterFest
Hurry! Time is running out to get a 2020 Gold Season Pass at the absolute lowest price
Memories are waiting to be made at The Great Pumpkin Fest
Worms & Dirt funnel cakes available for a limited time only
Creatures of the night come alive for a Haunted Homecoming
‘Brady Bunch’ Kings Island episode airs Sunday on MeTV
Send in the cranes!