Are you ready to savor the authentic tastes featured at Kings Island’s all-new Grand Carnivale? If so, you’ll want to get the Grand Carnivale Food Tasting card.
This card is a great value because you can enjoy six food tastings of your choice from among the following five countries featured at Grand Carnivale:
- Szechuan Beef Bao -- Bun Steamed bun, with Gochujang glazed beef short rib and pickled cabbage.
- Emperor’s Chinese Spare Ribs -- Slow cooked chili-rubbed pork ribs, glazed with sweet, sticky sauce.
- Chinese Donuts -- Golden fried dough, rolled in cinnamon sugar, served with sweet coconut sauce.
- Crêpe Monsieur -- Ham and Gruyere crepe, topped with Béchamel sauce.
- Crêpe Fraise & Chocolate -- Filled with NUTELLA® and sliced strawberries.
- Profiteroles -- Delicate Cream Puff, filled with Chantilly cream, dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Bratwurst with Kraut -- Beer braised Brat, served with homemade kraut on a crusty roll.
- Bier Käse Spätzle -- Bavarian noodles, tossed in a creamy beer cheese sauce topped with crispy onions.
- Apple Strudel -- Sautéed cinnamon apples with brown sugar, Schlagsahn (whipped cream) and crispy strudel crown.
- Vegetable Samosas -- Crispy pastry filled with potato and peas, served with mango chutney.
- Tandoori Chicken -- Tacos Spiced chicken over toasted Naan, garnished with cilantro, radish and yogurt sauce.
- Banana Baji -- Sweet curry batter dipped fried banana, dusted with chocolate sugar.
- Mama’s Meatballs -- Simmered in Marinara, served on garlic toast with shaved parmesan.
- Roman Suppli -- Fried rice balls, stuffed with cheese and pepper served with Marinara sauce.
- Cannoli -- Crunchy rolled pastry shell, filled with sweetened ricotta, garnished with chocolate chips and crushed pistachio pieces.
The food tasting card costs $30 and can be purchased in advance online or at any of the Grand Carnivale food booths.
Grand Carnivale runs daily through July 7 with the celebration beginning at 5 p.m. each day on International Street.
Post a Comment
Construction on new Kings Mills Antique Autos taking shape
After 48 years, Kings Island bids farewell to retiring Sam Hill
Top 10 Kings Island Instagram photos of 2018
The year that was – a look back at the moments that shaped 2018 at Kings Island
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Kings Island’s WinterFest
Merry Christmas! From the Kings Island Blog
WinterFest voted one of the Best Theme Park Holiday Events in the country
Ice carvers demonstrate their cool talents at WinterFest
9 must try meals & treats of WinterFest
Decorating cookies with Mrs. Claus an unforgettable experience for families at WinterFest