Are you ready to savor the authentic tastes featured at Kings Island’s all-new Grand Carnivale? If so, you’ll want to get the Grand Carnivale Food Tasting card.
This card is a great value because you can enjoy six food tastings of your choice from among the following five countries featured at Grand Carnivale:
- Szechuan Beef Bao -- Bun Steamed bun, with Gochujang glazed beef short rib and pickled cabbage.
- Emperor’s Chinese Spare Ribs -- Slow cooked chili-rubbed pork ribs, glazed with sweet, sticky sauce.
- Chinese Donuts -- Golden fried dough, rolled in cinnamon sugar, served with sweet coconut sauce.
- Crêpe Monsieur -- Ham and Gruyere crepe, topped with Béchamel sauce.
- Crêpe Fraise & Chocolate -- Filled with NUTELLA® and sliced strawberries.
- Profiteroles -- Delicate Cream Puff, filled with Chantilly cream, dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Bratwurst with Kraut -- Beer braised Brat, served with homemade kraut on a crusty roll.
- Bier Käse Spätzle -- Bavarian noodles, tossed in a creamy beer cheese sauce topped with crispy onions.
- Apple Strudel -- Sautéed cinnamon apples with brown sugar, Schlagsahn (whipped cream) and crispy strudel crown.
- Vegetable Samosas -- Crispy pastry filled with potato and peas, served with mango chutney.
- Tandoori Chicken -- Tacos Spiced chicken over toasted Naan, garnished with cilantro, radish and yogurt sauce.
- Banana Baji -- Sweet curry batter dipped fried banana, dusted with chocolate sugar.
- Mama’s Meatballs -- Simmered in Marinara, served on garlic toast with shaved parmesan.
- Roman Suppli -- Fried rice balls, stuffed with cheese and pepper served with Marinara sauce.
- Cannoli -- Crunchy rolled pastry shell, filled with sweetened ricotta, garnished with chocolate chips and crushed pistachio pieces.
The food tasting card costs $30 and can be purchased in advance online or at any of the Grand Carnivale food booths.
Grand Carnivale runs daily through July 7 with the celebration beginning at 5 p.m. each day on International Street.
Post a Comment
Ready, set, boo! All-new Tricks And Treats Fall Fest opens Sept. 26 at Kings Island
Kings Island's Over the Top award presented to six seasonal and part-time associates for the week ending September 13
Kings Island Foodie News: Maple and Fig Glazed Pork Loin on Saturday's Chef's Plate menu
Nine Kings Island seasonal and part-time associates take home last week's Over the Top awards
Watch a replay of Kings Island's Royal Finale Fireworks in stunning 4K video
Spooktacular fall merchandise arriving at Kings Island
Kings Island Foodie News: BBQ baby back ribs highlight this Saturday's Chef's Plate menu
Kings Island GM presents next round of Over The Top awards to seasonal and part-time associates
Check out this morning view of the sun rising behind Orion
Kings Island Foodie News: Double-cooked Short-Rib highlights Saturday's Chef's Plate menu