Gliding down the ice on the shimmering, majestic Royal Fountain, transformed for the holiday season into Snow Flake Lake Ice Skating, is one of the most popular experiences for our guests at WinterFest, and with good reason. It’s one of the most unique, picturesque and largest skating venues around.
Here are seven insider tips to save you time before hitting the ice.
1. To deliver the best ice skating experience for our guests, there are a limited number of tickets sold for each of the 90-minute sessions (5:00-6:30, 7:00-8:30 and 9:00-10:30 p.m.). To ensure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to skate, purchase your Snow Flake Lake Ice Skating tickets in advance online. If there are four-or-more people in your party, you’ll save $2.50 per ticket off the ice skating price.
2. All guests planning to ice skating must complete a waiver. Guests under age 18 must have a parent/guardian complete a waiver on their behalf. Save time by downloading, printing and filling out your waiver in advance. Bring it with you to the park, along with your ice skating vouchers purchased in advance. Take your completed waiver and voucher on the night of your visit to the Ice Skating check-in booth located near Tinker’s Spielzeug Haus prior to your skating session. Our associates will collect these and provide you with a colored wristband which shows your ice time session.
3. When you are ready to hit the ice during your selected session, stop by the Ice Skate Rental on International Street to get your skates at no additional cost. You will be directed from this location on where to enter the ice skating platform. (If you brought your own skates, just ask a park representative on International Street where you should enter the ice skating platform.)
4. Whether you’re a beginner or an ice skating pro, take in the sights and sounds of this unique setting and have fun with your family and friends. It’s an experience you’ll remember for a long time.
5. Be advised all guests under the age of 10 will need a supervising companion with them on the ice at all times. A supervising companion is anyone 14 years of age and older.
6. Be sure to wear socks – they’re required to ice skate.
7. Plan for a minimum of 15 minutes to check in and get your skates. There are cubbies on the ice skating platform to store your shoes and other belongings. Kings Island is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
To help make the most of your night at WinterFest, download Kings Island’s mobile app for iPhone and Android. The app has everything you need to step into WinterFest at your fingertips.
Post a Comment
Tickets now on sale for Halloween Haunt and Great Pumpkin Fest at Kings Island
Working on the railroad one of the coolest jobs at Kings Island
Kings Island's new Orion roller coaster ready to enter vertical phase of construction progress
Drop Tower poised to give 10 millionth ride Labor Day weekend
Enjoy one last splash of summer Labor Day weekend
5 things to know about Kings Island’s new Orion roller coaster
Cast your vote for Halloween Haunt in national poll for Best Theme Park Halloween event
10 reasons to get a 2020 Gold Season Pass
A Final Walk in the Park at Kings Island: Goodbye for Now
First ride parts, track piece for new Orion roller coaster delivered