Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
“How can I meet Snoopy?”
“Where can we meet the PEANUTS characters?”
You asked, and we answered! Here are the best ways to meet and get photo opportunities with the PEANUTS Gang during your visit to Kings Island:
- When: Daily just before 10 a.m.
- Where: Main entrance on International Street
- Snoopy helps open Kings Island every day with music and streamers! This is a nice way to get a quick glimpse of Snoopy, but if you’re looking for a longer meet-and-greet and more photo opportunities with Snoopy, we recommend Lunch with the PEANUTS Gang or Party in the Park.
Lunch with the PEANUTS Gang
- When: Daily 12 p.m., 1 p.m. through Aug. 20
- Where: Festhaus (located on International Street)
- Join Snoopy and the PEANUTS Gang for lunch and a dance party. Snoopy and his friends sing and dance to pop hits and classics while you enjoy LaRosa’s Pizza, cheeseburgers, chicken tenders and other goodies. Snoopy and his friends will even take to the crowd to let audience members dance along and get photos.
Party in the Park
- When: Daily (excluding Mondays) 4 p.m. through Sept. 3
- Where: Bandstand (located in front of the Eiffel Tower)
- Join Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and Sally at their rockin' party! With music and dancing, you don't want to miss it. Have your camera ready! A 10-minute meet-and-greet with the characters follows each show.
- The PEANUTS Gang makes appearances in Planet Snoopy throughout the day. Keep your eyes peeled for your favorite character walking by, and look out for the PEANUTS Trolley that brings the whole gang for a dance party with photo opportunities. The trolley usually stops near Snoopy’s Boutique in Planet Snoopy and near the Royal Fountain on International Street on the end closest to the Eiffel Tower.
Which PEANUTS character is your favorite? Take our quiz to find out what your favorite character says about your personality!
Post a Comment
Take a virtual ride on the world's longest steel inverted roller coaster
9 things you may not know about the Racer at Kings Island
5 Mother's Day ideas to make this unprecedented time one to remember
Treat mom to a Kings Island breakfast at home this Mother's Day
Take a virtual ride on Race for Your Life Charlie Brown at Kings Island
Take your next virtual meeting to new heights by adding a touch of Kings Island
Take a virtual ride on Diamondback at Kings Island
Make Kings Island's famous funnel cake at home!
Kings Island turns 48 years old
Happy Birthday Kings Island! Watch this video to see when Kings Island was built